Monday September 12th, 100 Mile Dinner
- Two sittings, 5pm & 7:30pm at the Olympia Restaurant, downtown - tickets $50. per person
- Tickets available at The Olympia 705-328-1444 or Economic Development Office 705-324-9411 x1232
Wednesday September 14th, UW Campaign Kickoff - 50 years strong!
- 7:30 - 9 am Breakfast Buffet at Smitty's - tickets $15.
- 4 - 6 pm - Appetizers at Boston Pizza - tickets $15
- tickets at 705-878-5081. Click on image for full poster.
Saturday, September 17, 2016 - United Way Bubble Soccer Tournament
- No experience needed - LCVI field.
- $45 per person - AGES 16+ Teams of 4
- CONTACT: 705 878 5081 to register
- Individuals can try bubbles in obstacle course for $10
Saturday, October 1st - Fleming's Moveable Feast
Frost Campus, Fleming College. Tickets $35. per person
The United Way along with many non-profit agencies, businesses and government have made a measurable difference in the City of Kawartha Lakes. Our donors and volunteers are critical to the success of our community. The agencies we support financially, and through collaborations, are committed to the people who live here. Together, we offer help and hope. Collective caring defines this community as one where we want to raise families, retire and work.
By bringing citizens from all parts of our community to identify opportunities for sustainable growth and to address critical challenges, we ensure that the donations we receive go where they are needed the most... and where they will have the greatest impact.
For past news events, don't forget to visit our News Page.