Vision and Mission Statement
United Way Mission Statement
“To improve lives and build community by engaging individuals and mobilizing collective action.”
United Way CKL Mission Statement
“Improving lives in the City of Kawartha Lakes by engaging people and working together.”
Building commitment and communities.
To do this, we aim to:
- Energize and inspire people to make a difference.
- Provide meaningful opportunities for individuals to realize their potential by demonstrating volunteer leadership in service to community.
- Reflect the diversity of the communities we serve.
- Craft human care agendas within and across our communities.
- Build coalitions around these agendas.
- Increase investments in these agendas by expanding and diversifying our own resource development and fundraising efforts along with supporting others.
- Ensure that these investments have recognizable impact.