How to give
You can make your donation right now! Safely, conveniently and online using the convenient form below.
In person, by mail or telephone
If you prefer not to make an online donation, there are several other ways to donate:
By Telephone:705-878-5081, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
In Person: visit us at 50 Mary Street West in Lindsay. We accept cash, cheque and credit card.
United Way for the City of Kawartha Lakes
50 Mary Street West
Our Charitable Registration Number is: 10545 4508 RR0001
Other Ways to Give
The Bequest Fund
Gift of Securities
Donations of publicly listed securities to United Way are exempt from all capital gains taxation.
For more information please follow the link below.
Reasons to Give:
- $1 a week provides one hour of safe, supportive affordable housing for a parent and their children.
- $1 a week provides a client with 5 trips to local dialysis treatment in Community Care wheelchair accessible vehicles.
- $2 a week provides full day children programs for the entire March break.
- $4 a week provides hotel room, hygiene kits, groceries and a set of clothes for an individual displaced via fire or natural disaster.
- $5 a week provides eight CNIB clients with white support canes.
- $7 a week provides Medical First Responder Training for one volunteer.
- $10 a week allows 52 families to participate in education workshops to support their learning disabled child.
- $10 a week provides a child from a single parent family with a big brother, big sister or big couple
- Just imagine if we all contributed!